I've wanted to crack open the Scrappy Moms' Sweet Somethings Stamp set ever since I got it last month. So, I took the cartridge of choice for the challenge, Paisley, and feverishly hunted for a sentiment and image that would go together. Now I know a shoe would have been a really good choice for my sentiment of choice, "You're a beautiful Sole," but that was too expected. I still may do a Converse shoe at some point since my girls love wearing them, but I saw the Spanish word, Sol in this stamp so I went with it. I think it may be due to all of the RAIN we've had lately which is making me just BEG for some sun, but who knows?!
- Yellow-orange flower shape cut from p69 of Cricut Paisley cartridge using the Button creative Feature and welded together to make card base on my Gypsy (thought this looked like a sun, but my older daughter said it was resembling a flower too much so I cut the petals into rays a bit)
- Yellow center cut from p24 of Cricut Paisley cartridge using the Button creative feature shifted
- D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder for front of card
- "You're a beautiful Sole" Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings stamp set (without 'e' on Sole) stamped with black Versa Color ink and heat embossed using Ranger clear embossing powder and my Marvy Uchida heat embossing gun
- Lemon Drop Scrappy Moms bakers twine
- Yellow Stickles (brushed on center with a paint brush)
"I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul"
Well, I'm off to link up! Wish me luck! And happy hump day, my fellow crafters! The weekend is not too far off now!