Friday, November 12, 2010

Time to Give Thanks!

Are you ready to give thanks? Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away - Wow! One of our local radio stations is already playing Christmas music 24/7, so I feel like time is going by oh so fast! How many shopping days left??? But seriously, I hope you are all counting your blessings as we get closer to the official day of giving thanks.

Here is my Thanksgiving card that I sent out to close family and friends earlier this week:




Supplies used:

Adorable fall photo of my girls :)
Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder
Cricut Storybook cartridge (die cut for "Give Thanks" - pg 71 Accent Blackout)
PC for inside wording - Be Safe font used
Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry cardstock & ink
Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry 5/8" satin ribbon
Stampin' Up Soft Suede cardstock & ink
Stampin' Up Very Vanilla cardstock
Stampin' Up Holiday Best Stamp Set "Give Thanks" (previous catty hostess set)
Stampin' Up Ticket corner punch

I love taking pictures of my girls and making them the focal point of all of my cards for the various holidays. And they just love "photo shoots" with Mom . . . NOT! I usually make up for the torture, though. Yes, they can be bribed! Our Christmas photo shoot is tomorrow, so let the torture continue!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 happy comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Jen,
I chose you for the Stylish Blog Award! I hope you accept it! Check out my blog for details!
-Stephanie
http://stephcreates.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen