I finally got around to making the cute anti-bac holders that I first saw on Tammy's Scrappy Critters blog at Halloween time!
First I started with these cute 1 oz anti-bacterial hand gels from Bath & Body Works:
Then I followed directions at Jan's Stamping Creations blog (thank you, Jan!!) to make the holders. The only thing I did not follow from Jan was using the oval punch. I did not have the right one, so I used my Creative Memories oval cutting system instead.
I used the following supplies:
- Reindeer from the Cricut cartridge, Create-A-Critter
- K & Company's Secret Santa 12x12 double-sided designer paper
- "Merry Christmas" from Ki Memories Clear Stamp set
- "Happy Holidays" from Stampin' Up's Warmest Regards Set
- Red, tan, ivory, brown, hunter green & black cardstock
- Red Stickles (girl reindeer's flower and Rudolph's nose)
- Stampin' Up Sticky Strip Adhesive (to hold boxes together)
I loved how easy these were to make and how cute they turned out! I'm going to add a gift card to the inside cover to complete a couple of pre-teen gifts.
Happy last week of prepping everyone!