Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet!

Apparently Tiffany from Sparkled Memories thinks my blog is irresistibly sweet! How very SWEET of her! Thank you, Tiffany! She bestowed this adorable award on my blog:


And might I add how yummy the photo in the award looks!!

The rules for the award:
1.) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2.) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Pass the award to at least 8 other blog buddies.

Random facts about me in no particular order:
  • I love Bath & Body Works, particularly their scents that involve some type of vanilla. Right now I really like Apricot Vanilla! And ya gotta love that their semi-annual sale is going on right now!
  • Along those same lines, I like Yankee candles, especially their food scents (they also have a sale right now!). I mostly burn tarts because I like to mix scents and be able to change the scents often. Fireside and Vanilla Cupcake make a great s'more at the campfire scent!
  •  Speaking of campfires, sitting at them are some of my favorite moments of summer and fall.
  • I hope to live in Colorado someday. I just love the mountains and the great odds of seeing sunshine on any given day!
  • Diet Coke is continuously pumping through me. No joke.
  • I listen to K-Love Christian radio station daily. I like that it helps keep my focus on God on days other than just Sunday in Church.
  • I originally purchased my Cricut for scrapbooking, but have done VERY LITTLE scrapbooking with it - for myself anyway. My plan is to get caught up on upcoming card needs and then tackle some scrapbooking. Wish me luck!
Ok, I know I'm taking the easy way out, but I just love ALL the blogs I follow! I get so much inspiration and encouragement from them. Blogging has truly become my Happy Place! My BLOGS I LOVE list is to the right. If you're on it, please take this blog award with pride!



1 happy comments:

Craftin' Blind said...

You're so awesome Jen!! I read this when you posted it, but didn't comment that day. (SOOO SORRY!!) Thank you so much for putting my blog in your "Blogs I Love" list, and for the award! Thanks for thinking of me in that super creative brain of yours!! :)
-Lori Craftin' Blind

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen