Thursday, May 21, 2015

Jen's Ordinary Day In The Life... Documented

Last week I participated in Ali Edwards' Day In The Life project. It was so much fun! I gave my girls plenty of warning that I was participating in this and that they should be prepared for impromptu photos throughout the day. They were actually pretty good with it and the oldest even offered to take my photo while making dinner - Whoa! I probably should have taken a group selfie of the three of us and maybe a few more of the girls, but I took photos with my iPhone 6 exactly how the day played out. Not much staged.

For the album, I used Simple Stories new 4x6 navy binder and their new Fresh Sn@p pack. What a great pair for this little project! The page protector configurations offer such a fun variety, too. 

Well, enough yapping and on to my project: 




 I used the varying sizes of page protectors 
to "ease" viewers into my day.



































So there it is - an ordinary day in my life. Documented. My only regret with this project is not having an ordinary day documented when my kids were younger. Great project! Thanks, Ali. :)

1 happy comments:

Jenn said...

This is wonderfully done...hooray for ordinary days!

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen