Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Cards 2011

Here is my valentine card for this year sent to close family showcasing the photo shoot torture for my girls!


I must admit that this card is not one of my faves that I've made. I had it in my head that I would use the conversation hearts from the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge, but the card turned out a bit plain and the color of the prints were off from my cardstock colors. But, I like the photos and at this point in my jam-packed life, it got the "It'll have to do" stamp of approval from me. I seem to be doing that a lot lately!!

 The font I used for the inside of my cards is called Hank BT.

Another valentine card I made was just me playing around with ideas for a really good friend of mine who is having a Valentine tea party for her daughter this coming weekend. It is an invitation using the Once Upon a Princess cartridge. The hearts were stickled onto the paper doll's dress and the tea pot. I so wish I were going to this party! My friend has been sending me photos of crafty things she's made for it so I just know it will be a FABULOUS event! Her daughter is one lucky girl . . . :)


Well, that's it for this post. We're getting toward the weekend, so enjoy it my paper-loving friends!!

1 happy comments:

laurie said...

Both are just adorable!

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen