Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Teacher Appreciation Luncheon Favors

This week my daughters' school is having a teacher appreciation luncheon, so I made these little favors for it with my daughter! The theme of the luncheon is "comfort food," so there are a lot of yummy dishes being made! Thankfully I'm not doing any cooking, but I thought that being able to take a couple of chocolate mints back to their desks afterward would be nice.


I used the following:
  •  Forever Young Cricut cartridge to make the holder (pg 72, purse creative feature cut at 5 1/4")
  • Red cardstock
  • A sheet of Recollections white glitter chipboard-like cardstock from Michael's for the hearts
  • Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge to cut heart
  • Valentine ribbon from Michael's
  • Ziggy Zoe font wording printed on white cardstock and punched using the Stampin' Up small tag punch
  • 2 Andes Mints per holder
There is a bible verse on the tag, which is Colossians 3:23:

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord.

Then below the verse it says:

Thank you for caring for our children with all your heart!




All 36 favors plus an extra for me to keep are all done and ready to be delivered to school this week. These were very fun to make!

Have a good week fellow crafters!!

1 happy comments:

laurie said...

These are SO awesome!

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen