Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Card 2011

As promised, here is my Easter card that I quickly whipped up last weekend and sent out to close family and friends this past Monday:



Supplies:
  • Homemade portraits of my girls and our "Easter Bunny," Snuggles
  • Stampin' Up Well Scripted Stamp Set "Happy Easter"
  • Stampin' Up Watercolor Trio Stamp Set flowers and butterflies
  • Stampin' Up Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive ink/markers
  • Martha Stewart Punch
  • Crystal Stickles
This is not my favorite Easter card that I've done, but I like it's simplicity. And I'm just so happy that I finally got them done! I've never gotten this close to a holiday before I don't think- yikes! And to think Mother's Day is only 2 1/2 weeks away- double yikes!!

I hope you all have a beautiful Easter celebration this weekend!

2 happy comments:

Craftin' Blind said...

Very cute card! I have an award for you on my blog. Happy Easter!!
-Lori Craftin' Blind

Stephanie said...

Very cute card! I hope you had a great Easter!

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen