Thursday, September 1, 2011

I've Got Scrappy Mail!

There I was . . . walking into my home office after a long day of work and picking up my kids from volleyball practice. I saw the mail on my desk, which included a big USPS box. I thought, "Hmmm . . . what could that be?" I really didn't think I had anything ordered that would arrive today. Much to my surprise, I opened that USPS box and saw all of these WONDERFUL goodies inside . . .

 Isn't it AWESOME?? I was so excited!!
Papers, stickers, embellishments, and an SU stamp!
This was all from my lovely bloggy friend, Monica

 All of the papers are FABULOUS, but this one
I especially adore which is by Sassafras!

 Now I love all of this "Happy Scrappy Mail", but these
epoxy stickers are my absolute FAVORITE!! They are
so true for me. I am SO prone to frequent stops and lagging
behind taking photos during sight-seeing-LOL!

Many thanks to you, Monica.
You totally made my day!
Thank you for spoiling me rotten
with such fun "scrappy mail."

And to everyone else, please give Monica's blog a visit! She is such a talented scrapbooker. Her boys are so lucky to have a mom that documents their lives so beautifully. Her Photoshop tutorials are really great, too.

Not a bad start to September for Jen, huh? And it's almost Friday before a long weekend - YES!

Happy crafting all! 

4 happy comments:

Monica said...

Awww Jen, you are so welcome! I'm glad I could bring a bit of happiness to your day! I can't wait to see what you create with all those goodies! :) Have a great weekend.

laurie said...

How fun is that! looks like some great goodies!

laurie said...

I linked up one of my faves of yours onto Weekend Wows..I thought my readers would love it!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see what you make with all these goodies!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen