Friday, May 11, 2012

So excited! I'm in May's Chirp!

Happy Friday, All!

I know I haven't posted much in a while, but I just moved so life has been very scattered. I just got internet in my new place TODAY. So of course I had to play first on my crafty websites/blogs and discovered that my Scrappy Moms' Pinwheel centerpiece was featured in the Cricut May Chirp! So awesome!



I really miss crafting and hope to get back to it as soon as I get my new crafting digs situated. In the meantime, I will look forward to looking at all of your blogs for some extreme craftiness!

Happy Mother's Day to all of those moms out there!

1 happy comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - how am I just seeing this now?!?! That is FABULOUS - CONGRATULATIONS on being "published"! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

- Mel

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen