Speaking of amazing, Scrappy Moms not only released a fun new stamp set this weekend, they released their very first metal die- A PINWHEEL!!!
My friend is throwing a chocolate-themed birthday party for her daughter in a couple of weeks, so I made this centerpiece using the awesome new Pinwheel Die:
The whole centerpiece!
A close-up of the center pinwheel with a sentiment flag
that has "Whirl away the day!" stamped on it
from Scrappy Moms' newest stamp set, Spring Fair!
A closeup of the left pinwheel with the SMS Spring Fair
sentiment, "When I'm down you turn me Around"
And then the right pinwheel with "You Blow me away!"
also from Scrappy Moms' Spring Fair
Here is a photo of the complete Spring Fair! stamp set:
- Scrappy Moms' BRAND NEW Pinwheel die
- All sentiments from Scrappy Mom's NEW stamp set, Spring Fair!
- Cricut Imagine Yummy cartridge for patterned paper
- Stampin' Up silver diamond-shaped brads for pinwheels
- Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink cardstock for flags (cut with trimmer and scissors)
- Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip ink
- Wilton lollipop sticks (purchased at JoAnn)
- Glue Dots brand craft dots to adhere pinwheels to lollipop sticks
- Ashland vase purchased from Michael's
- Hershey Kisses - Spring edition
- Pink organza ribbon to wrap around vase
The pinwheel die is SO easy to use! It can be used with your Sizzix, Spellbinder or Cuttlebug die-cutting machine. I used my Cuttlebug! If you want to see how to use the die with Cuttlebug, Scrappy Moms design team member Sarah from Live Love and SCRAP! posted a fabulous video on it along with showing her awesome SM Pinwheel project! Check it out!
I will be back with more SM projects soon. And if you haven't entered my drawing for the Scrappy Moms' Mini Messages stamp set that I'm giving away, click HERE!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!!!!