To end my guest designer spot, I have one more project using Scrappy Moms' latest stamp set, Spring Fling - a candy bouquet!
This was made for my oldest daughter's BFF.
She just had a bedroom makeover so her name and
dots on the bucket match her new room colors!
She loves Bath & Body Works,
so we got her a gift card there.
I personalized the gift card with the help of my PC
and made it the focal point of the candy bouquet.
I added candies with a bubble gum or a
cotton candy theme (or both) to match the
gift card, and as a fun way to utilize the new
Scrappy Moms Spring Fair stamps!
Pixy Stix were added to the lollipop sticks
in case this girl didn't get enough of a
sugar rush from the other candies - LOL!
Another Spring Fair sentiment!
I used vinyl and my Cricut to personalize the bucket.
The back had more polka dots in the
gift recipient's bedroom colors.
- Cricut Car Decals cartridge font for name
- Cricut Art Philosophy for circles
- Vinyl in lime green, navy blue, sky blue and light purple from expressionsvinyl.com
- Pail from Michael's
- White shred from our local dollar store
- Wilton lollipop sticks from Michael's
- Styrofoam inserts from the local dollar store to hold sticks
- Candies: Pixy Stix, Pop Rocks, Blow Pop and Bubble Yum gum
- Bath & Body Works gift card
- Bubble Yum lip balm purchased from Michael's($1)
- PC to make hot pink square and Happy Birthday Ellie! greeting (Sorry- I can't remember the font! I spent a lot of time trying to match the Bath & Body Works logo, though! :))
- Scrappy Moms' Spring Fair stamp set
- Scrappy Moms' Hooray for Birthdays stamp set
- Stampin' Up Basic Black ink
- White cardstock from scraps cut into flags
I have more to share from this birthday party- a chocolate-themed one! I helped the mom make favors and I also redesigned the pinwheel centerpiece that I made earlier this month (shown HERE) to match the later-chosen colors of the party. I will post that as well.
Thanks for poppin' by!