The challenge this week is to use an action wobble on your project. Here is my project:
Yep, my brown cow is a wobblin'!
Did you know that Scrappy Moms
now carries Action Wobbles in their
ever-growing list of products? They DO!
I used the "You MOO-ve me!" sentiment
on my wobblin' cow card from
Scrappy Moms' newest stamp set, Spring Fair:
Back view with my SM "Created by" stamp!
See my cow wobble here:
- Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge for the cow
- Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge for the sun
- "You MOO-ve me!" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' NEW Spring Fair stamp set
- "Created by" stamp from Scrappy Moms' Everyday Greetings stamp set
- Stampin' Up Basic Black ink
- Brown, ivory, tan, yellow, green and white cardstock scraps from my stash
- White Georgia-Pacific cardstock
- EK Success foam dots for sun
- Provo Craft edge scissors to make grass
I am entering this wobbly cow card into the very first Wobble Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!
Be sure to visit the Scrappy Moms blog to check out the design team's projects for this TTC! Then jump into the challenge yourself! :)
And if you haven't done so already, enter my Scrappy Moms stamp set giveaway HERE! Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!