If you've been following me for a while or if you notice the label that I have the most posts for, then you can pretty easily figure out that I love Scrappy Moms stamps! This is totally on my crafting bucket list - to be a designer for a product I really love! :)
I have immense respect for two moms, them being Melanie and Tammy, starting a business like this. And the stamps? They are AWESOME! They have great sentiments, fun themes, adorable and varied fonts, reasonable prices, and you get a lot of stamps in a set. Do you get that I like these stamps???
So without further adieu, here is their newest stamp set, Spring Fair!
The first stamp that jumped out at me was the "You're sweeter than Cotton Candy," so I created this card with it:
My daughters love this card!
They both had cravings for cotton candy
after they saw it. Gotta love THAT!
I placed a pocket on the inside to hold a gift card.
My youngest wants me to save this card
for her birthday next month and fill it with
iTunes gift cards. We'll see. I have to decide
if she really is sweeter than cotton candy! :)
One of my favorite SM stamps, "Sweet Birthday Wishes"
was used for an inside greeting.
Can you see the fluffiness of the cotton candy? Yum!
The back is also stamped with a Scrappy Moms stamp,
"Created By." Nice finishing touch!
- "You're sweeter than Cotton Candy" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' NEWEST stamp set, Spring Fair!
- "Sweet Birthday Wishes" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' Oldie but goodie, "Sweet Somethings" stamp set
- "Created by" stamp from Scrappy Moms' Everyday Greetings stamp set
- Cotton ball inked with Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink to make cotton candy
- Stampin' Up Pink Passion ink
- Cricut Imagine Bugglegum Stripes cartridge for pink striped patterned paper
- White Colorbok textured cardstock
- Blossom baker's twine purchased from Scrappy Moms
- Creative Memories corner rounder punch
- Terrifically Tacky red tape to adhere my patterned paper in a roll to hold the cotton candy
- Recollections foam dots to pop up the white mat
Speaking of wanting bloggy love in the form of comments and new followers, I am doing a GIVEAWAY in honor of my guest designer spot on Scrappy Moms. Hmmm . . . what should I giveaway?? A Scrappy Moms stamp set of course!
I am giving away:
I don't have this versatile set yet, but I will soon! I'm ordering one for you and one for me!
All you have to do is:
- Be a follower of my blog
- Leave a comment for me on this post
Extra credit: Advertise for me on your blog, come back and leave me a comment that you've done this, and you will get another chance to win! Gotta love extra credit. Saved me many a time . . .
I will be drawing a winner at the end of my guest designing term (Sniff, sniff) at the end of the month.
Thanks for stopping by! Now click on one of the many links to Scrappy Moms I have on this post and check out what the design team made! And of course pick up a new stamp set or 2 or 10 including the new Spring Fair!