My twin boy cousins (not 1st cousins) turn 2 next month. My girls and I LOVE to take care of these adorable toddlers any chance we get! Because of this, we happen to know the boys love Elmo! Of course it's hard not to like that fuzzy red guy who talks about himself in the third person - LOL!
Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear what the theme of the party will be, which is why I refrained from making 2 cards at this point (I love to match the theme!), but here is the Elmo card I did make:
Elmo holding a Scrappy Moms pinwheel!
The color seems off in the photo,
but in person, Elmo's redness is very vibrant!
A close-up of the awesome Scrappy Moms pinwheel!
The inside with a new SM sentiment from Spring Fair!
- Cricut Elmo's Party Cricut cartridge for Elmo and # 2
- Scrappy Moms Pinwheel Die
- Red, yellow, orange, white and black cardstock scraps from my stash
- Black Stampin' Up brad
- McDonald's straw taken from my glove compartment and then cut (I always keep spares when they forget to give me a straw in the drive-thru when I order my $1 large Diet Coke!)
- "Whirl away the day!" from Scrappy Moms' Spring Fair stamp set
- "2012" numbers from Scrappy Moms' awesome newer birthday stamp set, Hooray for Birthdays!
- Basic Black Stampin' Up ink
- Fiskar's corkscrew decorative edge scissors
I'll be back with another card showcasing Scrappy Moms' latest products over the weekend. If you have not joined in on the "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" (use a wobble) challenge going on over at Scrappy Moms, you have until Monday, 3/26! Click HERE! And lastly, if you have not entered my giveaway for an awesome Scrappy Moms stamp set, click HERE!
Happy almost Friday!!!