If you are still following me, thank you!!!! I've had a hard time getting back into my craft zone since moving in May, but hopefully it will come fully back soon. The new Close to My Heart (CTMH) Cricut cartridge, Artiste, certainly has me wanting to get back into the craft zone. I just received Artiste on Friday and made something that night with it! This cartridge is definitely a must-have.
Last weekend I went to Michigan with my girls, friends of theirs, and one of their moms. We had a great time! I told that mom that I wanted to make the Lemon Blueberry Muffin cookies recipe I have pinned on Pinterest after we went blueberry picking. I actually delivered on that promise and made the cookies! They are yummy!!
Now how can I tell someone I'm making cookies and not share them? I can't, so I made this cute little box and tag to put some cookies in for my vacation friend.
- CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge for box and tag
- Cricut Preserves cartridge for blueberry
- JoAnn Kraft paper
- Cardstock scraps for tag and blueberry
- Clear Acetate for window
- CTMH "You're the Best" stamp from Kudos Collection in the Artiste Bundle
- Stampin' Up Brocade Blue marker to ink stamp
- Shore baker's twine purchased from Scrappy Moms
- Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval punches
- Lime and Waterfall Stickles
Wells that's it for now. I have some birthday cards to make, so hopefully I will have them up soon! Have a good week!