Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hallmark Recordable Storybook Wrapped for Halloween!

Have you seen these adorable recordable storybooks from Hallmark? I purchased the "We're Not Scared Of Anything" book and recorded the story with my daughters last night.




Why don't they have rolled wrap for Halloween anyway??? It seems they have every other theme for rolled wrap out there! I have checked several stores to no avail. So, I settled for wrapping the book in plain 99 cent black wrapping paper from our local party store, then dressed it up with an orange cardstock strip stamped with words and a pumpkin from a $1.99 Studio G clear stamp set (thank you Archiver's - my candy store!). The gift tag ghosts were made with the Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge using the card feature.



The 3 little ghosts that will receive this book are my godkids in North Carolina. We don't get to see them too often, so I'm hoping the storybook with our voices will make them feel closer to us. The book was really easy to record, too. I can't wait for my BFF to tell me how the kids reacted to it! If all goes well, I may get another recordable storybook for Christmas!

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

1 happy comments:

CricutLvr!! said...

Hi Jen, thanks so much for your sweet comment! I love your card too. The ghosts are super cute! I'm a follower now, cant wait to see what else you make 8)

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen