So while I've been working on my Santa-themed Christmas cards, I thought I'd jump in Scrappy Mom's fun little challenge, to make a 3D item with twine or a button, and keep with my Santa theme!
Here it is:
Got these little holiday lotions for $1 each
at Bath & Body Works!
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge- tote on p23 cut at Fit to Page, buckle on p23 cut at 1.25", and tag from p50 cut at 2" (had enough of me making stuff with this cartridge yet???)
- Red DCWV cardstock
- Black 12x12 cardstock strip from a scrap cut at .75" plus tag mat from scraps
- White cardstock scrap for tag
- Golden Pearl Core'dinations cardstock from JoAnn (individual sheets sold)
- Stampin' Up Sticky Strip (to hold box strongly together)
- White feather trim cut by the yard at Joann
- "Naughty or Nice?" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' Winter Wishes set
- Black Versa Ink
- Ranger clear embossing powder
- Marvy-Uchida embossing gun
- Maraschino Cherry baker's twine purchased from Scrappy Moms
This little gift holder was so easy to make! I can see myself making a bunch of these this Christmas season. It holds the little lotions perfectly, and I can even add in a gift card! So fun!
Thanks for popping by. Have a good week!