Seriously, I've been loving the tumblers that Nicole has been decorating with vinyl on her blog, so I thought I would give it a try. I ordered my tumblers on Etsy from Saveacup. I ordered 12 tumblers (6 royal blue and 6 clear) and received free shipping. Their service was amazing! They answered my emailed question promptly, I was able to choose the colors, and they shipped the tumblers out right after I ordered them! They arrived well-packed, too. I would definitely order from them again.
So here are my decorated tumblers for my girls' volleyball coaches:
- Tumblers from Saveacup on Etsy
- White Cricut vinyl
- Cricut Alphalicious font cartridge for lettering (welded on my Gypsy)
- Cricut Sports Mania cartridge for volleyballs (duplicated many times on my Gypsy!!)
- Michael's Whimsy Cottage and Fit To Be Tied ribbon (purchased last Winter)
- Blue metallic shred for inside of tumblers
I am entering these tumblers into Paper Playtime's and Whimsical Wednesday's "Anything Goes" Challenges. Thanks for popping by and checking these out!
Happy November everyone! Have a good crafty remainder to your week!