Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easter Card 2012

Well it's still technically April, so I wanted to post my Easter Card I made for this year before the month is over. I also want to post my past Easter cards as a resource for me, so hopefully I'll get to that before the weekend ends.

Here is my VERY SIMPLE Easter card 2012:

On the front, a Spring-y photo of my girls ticket cornered
& orchid baker's twined (from Scrappy Moms)

On the inside, I have a strip from the front photo that
had to be cut off. The font is FZ Script 15 Italic.


So simple, huh? Life's been a bit hectic lately but I still wanted to send a card out, so simple was key.

The photo was taken on a beautiful day in March when my daughters and I went on a photo journey at our local arboretum. The three of us were so busy just snapping away and enjoying God's beauty. Yes, the original intent was for me to take Easter photos of my girls during this visit. But much to my delight, my daughters took just as many photos with their camera and iPod as I did. We had such a great time that we re-joined as members of the arboretum. I can't live in Colorado right now, so I guess I have to pay for God's Beauty for now! :)


Here are a few of my photos from that day:





Ahh, just looking at these again makes me remember that unseasonably warm and fun day. It was such a nice treat! God is GOOD.

Have a wonderful remainder to your weekend!

0 happy comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen