So let me go back to December 15th and post my teacher gifts that we gave to my girls' homeroom middle school teachers. I literally assembled these gifts on the 15th to give on the 16th - GASP!! Yes, that's how my whole holiday season has gone. I was not ahead of the game for ANYTHING!!! It's usually like this for me, though, so I am very glad I get my Christmas cards mailed the day before Thanksgiving. It's crazy, but I honestly don't know when I would get to them if I didn't do them in November.
Okay, enough babble and onto the teacher gifts:
Here is a vinyl personalization of the teacher's last name
on a rectangular platter from Michael's - Loved these!
I got this idea from the Expressions Vinyl blog.
This was pictured when the Stickles were freshly applied.
AGAIN, I made all of this the night before - Ugh.
I used a mix of Scrappy Moms Christmas stamps for this tag.
I know the cookies look a bit skimpy on this platter,
but I didn't have a lot of cookies baked yet at this point
in the season. Also, I wanted the personalization to peek a bit.
And lastly, I contributed to the middle school teachers' gift
where this teacher was included, so this was just extra.
He is a fave of both of my girls. :)
This was a Cricut Birthday Cake Art cartridge
for the other homeroom teacher!
We gave her my daughter's Cricut Cake Mini
earlier this Fall as we upgraded to the big one.
(Of course ours is still in the box - insert heavy sigh here)
I used mirrored cardstock and the Cricut Accent Essentials
cartridge to mimic the snowflake on this Target foil paper
from the dollar section- such fun paper!
I also popped the middle dot up with 2 dimensionals.
This is a new Scrappy Moms stamp from their
"A Holiday to Remember" set - Love it!
- Cricut A Child's Year cartridge for green vinyl letters
- Cricut Stone Script cartridge for red vinyl letters welded on my Gypsy
- Cricut Simply Charmed cartridge for candy cane
- Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge for snowflake
- Expressions Vinyl outdoor vinyl in Red and Lime Tree Green
- Lime green, red, white, and mirrored cardstock scraps from my stash
- Scrappy Moms "A Holiday to Remember" and "Winter Wishes" stamp sets
- Stampin' Up Basic Black ink
- Stampin' Dimensionals on candy cane and snowflake (doubled up on snowflake)
- Icicles and Christmas Red Stickles
Ok, that's about it for this post. I am entering it into Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge # 91 - Trimming with a Tag. Thank goodness they gave extra time on this one!!
Enjoy the last few days of 2011!!