For her gift, I went to one of my favorite stores, Bath and Body Works and purchased a shower gel, lotion, shimmer mist and lip gloss in their new scent, Vanillatini. It came out for the holidays, but in my opinion, it looks festive enough for a milestone birthday. And when it comes to choosing scents, I think vanilla always seems to be a safe choice unless you happen to know what the recipient likes. I did not in this case. I also purchased the gift bag from Bath and Body Works. This is where I got my color theme. The bag was more turquoise, the gift more teal, so I just mixed them together a bit.
Here is what I assembled for the card and gift:
- Cricut Life's A Party cartridge for card base, Nifty at Fifty, 50, and inside circle cuts
- Recollections black cardstock
- Stampin' Up Taken With Teal cardstock
- Georgia-Pacific white cardstock
- "Happy, Happy Birthday" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' Simple sentiments stamp set
- Stampin' Up Basic Black ink
- Turquoise Stickles
- Glittery turquoise blue holiday ribbon from Michael's
I have a couple more projects to post and need to attend to a lot of crafting this weekend, so I will be back soon! Have a wonderfully crafty weekend!