Friday, January 27, 2012

Chocolate Covered Pretzels for our Basketball Tournament

Happy Friday, everyone! I've been waiting all week for it to roll around! :)

Today also begins the annual basketball tournament at my daughters' school. And the best part is that my older girl gets to play in it - SO exciting!!!

To add some school spirit and yumminess to the weekend, I covered some pretzel rods with chocolate and sprinkles to give to the team and to sell at the concession stand.

Yummy!!

The spread before I started assembling the bags . . .

I used Wilton melting wafers in
light cocoa, dark cocoa & white!
All 3 have a really good taste (I should know-
I was very messy so I got to try it just a little bit)!

Here's the basket I assembled to hold the pretzels. I also
printed the tournament logo as a sign to place in the front.

Here is a look at at an individual bag.
Again, I used the tournament logo and made tags.
I know! it was a Cricutless project-GASP!

A closer look at the pretzels in the basket . . .

Close up of the sign!


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be at the tournament all weekend so this is probably it for crafting for me. Maybe I can sneak in something on Sunday. Have a great weekend, my  fellow crafters!!

2 happy comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Jen sweetie these look so scrumptious! I lvoe chocolate covered pretzels Mmmmm! ;) Hugs x

Sherrie K. said...

These look and sound so yummy! I wish I could reach through my screen for one! lOL!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen