Since it's the month of Valentine's Day already (YIKES!), I wanted to start the month off with a valentine-ish project. I sure do need to get going on my valentines, but they will have to wait until this weekend (insert deep sigh here). The girls' activities and my work have just had me too busy!!
Speaking of work, I wanted to perk up my office during the mid-winter blahs with a little fun similar to "You've Been Boo-ed!" that I did back near Halloween (See post HERE). I surfed and surfed the net and really couldn't find something like it for Valentine's Day. I liked the Cupid Poop poems, but I thought that it was boring for people to keep giving candy to each other.
Soooo, taking off from the Boo'ed concept, I created this:
I think everyone will get a kick out of putting the
sign up by their desks that says "Don't BUG me!"
That will really show off our customer service- LOL!
One of the complaints from the boo'ed game in October was that people had to do two treats (and some people went overboard with what they gave), and also we started running out of co-workers to boo. So, I thought I would get it going by bugging two people, but then after that, each person would only have to assemble one treat. Hopefully this will work out better.
Here are my treats that I will secretly place on two of my co-workers' desks today:
This is how they will look when first given . . .
The pink mailbox!
Yep, still obsessed with vinyl! I had so much fun
with the mailboxes I decorated for Christmas gifts (HERE)
that I just couldn't pass up these Target dollar section cuties!
And the classic valentine red mailbox!
I will flip if my recipients win the $1000 a week for life!
This Target sticky note pad is so cheery-
much needed in our boring office!
And could one ever go wrong with chocolate????
Here are the mailboxes dumped out . . .
Another fun sticky notepad from Target!
- Cricut Quarter Note cartridge for name lettering (welded on my Gypsy)
- Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge for heart
- Cricut white indoor vinyl
- Metal mailboxes from the dollar section of Target
- A rolled up copy of the sheet shown above rubber-banded to mailbox flag (I forgot to add it before I took pics, but I did add valentine ribbon from Michael's and tied it in a pretty bow which covered up the rubber band-Oops!)
- Love Bug graphic found on the internet HERE
- GeoSlab703 XBd BT font for headings
- Kabel Bt BT font for body text
- DelRay font for "Happy Valentine's Day"
- Instant lottery tickets
- Ande's Valentine mint chocolates with sweet thoughts/messages on them
- Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles
- Reese's peanut butter chocolate hearts
- Sticky note pads from Target's dollar section
I am entering this fun "party-starter" in Decorate to Celebrate's Valentine Party challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!