Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lollipops of Encouragement!

This weekend my older daughter is participating in a huge basketball tournament - one that will help decide whether their team goes to State. So I thought that a yummy form of encouragement would be nice to give out on day 1!

Here are my quick and simple treats:

Here they all are - including one for each coach!

close up of an individual pop

"You can lick this tournament" was on each cardstock strip
and then personalized with each player or coach's name.

These could definitely be used for any theme.

Supplies:
  • Tootsie Roll Valentine lollipops
  • Georgia-Pacific white cardstock
  • Kristen ITC Font
  • Red and pink twine
I am entering this in Really Reasonable Ribbon's challenge # 41 "red and pink with ribbon."  I love ribbon, so I need to check this website out a little closer!  :)

2 happy comments:

Dawnll said...

This is such an adorable idea! Love the use of twine
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Bonnie Garby said...

What a great idea! I'm sure the girls loved them! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen