I FINALLY got the thank you notes out from my daughter's beach party last night:
Here is a 4x6 group print adhered to one side
of the postcard-style thank-you.
And then on the other side was a wallet-sized photo of
the recipient with the birthday girl and the gift given.
Some personalized text to thank each girl for the
gift was either below or to the side of the photo.
Lastly, I added a "Stickled" tropical flower from the Cricut
Life Is A Beach cartridge as an embellishment.
- 4x6 group prints
- Wallet-sized photos of birthday girl with each guest
- Cricut Life Is A Beach cartridge for tropical flower
- White Georgia-Pacific cardstock for cards
- Orange Recollections cardstock scraps for flowers
- Orange Peel Stickles to bling up flowers
- Beach Type Font downloaded free from the Internet
These thank-yous are simple, yet personal. I've always made a point of taking a photo of the birthday kid with the guest and the gift given. Then I don't have to write down the birthday gifts. For this party, my daughter was so trained that she initiated the pics with each friend! I guess she should be trained after 13 years- LOL!
Well, off to another basketball tournament tomorrow, but maybe I can work on those valentines sometime in the next couple of days. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!