I made a couple of valentines for my sweet valentines, my girls, last night. I know - Eleventh hour, right? Story of my LIFE lately!!!
Anyway, I wanted to jump into My Pink Stamper's 10,000 Hits/Pinkalicious Blog Hop challenge, so I made the cards to fit the challenge - make a project using red, a circle, pink ribbon, two My Pink Stamper stamps, and a diecut.
This is what I came up with:
- Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge for scalloped circle card base cut at 4 " and mat circle cut at 3.75"
- Cricut Gypsy Wanderings for heart cut at 2"
- Colorbok textured 12x12 paper purchased at Walmart
- Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink cardstock
- Stampin' Up Real Red cardstock
- Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder to emboss pink mat circle
- Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink 7/8"organza ribbon (purchased several years ago)
- "Love Always" and "Handmade with love by" sentiment stamps by My Pink Stamper
- Stampin' Up Real Red dye ink
The My Pink Stamper set I used on the card is extra special because I won it at Robyn's class at CHA in July 2010!!
Emma of My Creative Time took this pic - so cool!!
What a craft geek I am here - My Scrap Queen tee
from Michael's (pink of course!) and wearing my
Cricut Imagine bug sunglasses on my head-LOL!
It was so much fun to meet these crafty celebs in person. They were all so fun!
Well, I gotta hit the mattress ball as my awesome "Nawlins" friend would say. Have a good remainder to your week all!