Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You've Been Boo-ed! - Office Edition

I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Why do you ask? And you would ask this if you've followed me a while. I'm certainly not one of those "I love my job!" types - LOL!

Tomorrow I'm starting "You've Been Boo-ed" in my office! The idea started when I received my latest Scrappy Moms stamp set, "Bewitched." It's to DIE for, by the way! It has a "You've Been Boo'd" stamp right within the set! And then on some other blog (can't remember "witch" one off hand), I had seen the office version of You've Been Boo'ed.

So, onto www.BeenBooed.com I surfed, and Target dollar section I shopped, and Hocus! Pocus! Poof! This is what came popping out of my cauldron:

Assembled Boo Treat


 Bugs and Hisses=Hershey Kisses

 You'll never guess what's in this bag . . .

Here's all the goods inside!


Boo Treat Contents:
  • Target dollar section "boo" pail that glows in the dark (so cool!)
  • Target dollar section manicure kit
  • Target dollar section sticky notes
  • Target dollar section pencils (though these were left from last year)
  • Hershey Kisses - Halloween edition bag
  • Brach's Candy Corn
  • Bath & Body Works Halloween-themed hand sanitizer
Crafty supplies used:
  • Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge for candy corn (without monster) and spider
  • Scrappy Moms "Bewitched" Stamp Set
  • Scrappy Moms "A Haunting We Will Go" Stamp Set
  • Stampin' Up Basic Black ink
  • Cardstock scraps from Stash
  • Ghost ribbon from Joann
  • Fiskars fancy edge scissors (for tags)
  • Target dollar store treat bags for candy
  • Stickles

That's about it. These "boo" treats were really fun to make, and they will definitely be fun to give. Can't wait to start hearing the chatter in the office! And I know I'm just squeaking by, but I'm adding this into Scrappy Mom's Mini Monsters challenge.

Have a good Tuesday fellow crafters!

3 happy comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

those are so cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute and fun! ;)
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

Cute!! Wow love everything! And your new blog design is great! Thanks for playing along with us at SMS TTC! :)

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen