Tomorrow I'm starting "You've Been Boo-ed" in my office! The idea started when I received my latest Scrappy Moms stamp set, "Bewitched." It's to DIE for, by the way! It has a "You've Been Boo'd" stamp right within the set! And then on some other blog (can't remember "witch" one off hand), I had seen the office version of You've Been Boo'ed.
So, onto www.BeenBooed.com I surfed, and Target dollar section I shopped, and Hocus! Pocus! Poof! This is what came popping out of my cauldron:
Assembled Boo Treat
Bugs and Hisses=Hershey Kisses
You'll never guess what's in this bag . . .
Here's all the goods inside!
Boo Treat Contents:
- Target dollar section "boo" pail that glows in the dark (so cool!)
- Target dollar section manicure kit
- Target dollar section sticky notes
- Target dollar section pencils (though these were left from last year)
- Hershey Kisses - Halloween edition bag
- Brach's Candy Corn
- Bath & Body Works Halloween-themed hand sanitizer
Crafty supplies used:
- Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge for candy corn (without monster) and spider
- Scrappy Moms "Bewitched" Stamp Set
- Scrappy Moms "A Haunting We Will Go" Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up Basic Black ink
- Cardstock scraps from Stash
- Ghost ribbon from Joann
- Fiskars fancy edge scissors (for tags)
- Target dollar store treat bags for candy
That's about it. These "boo" treats were really fun to make, and they will definitely be fun to give. Can't wait to start hearing the chatter in the office! And I know I'm just squeaking by, but I'm adding this into Scrappy Mom's Mini Monsters challenge.
Have a good Tuesday fellow crafters!