Here's what this witch cooked up in her cauldron:
The front of the envelope
(CTMH hat and flourish and SM sentiment)
The back of the envelope
Close-up of CTMH black kitty
This SM "Broom Parking" stamp and this
CTMH broom stamp go well together!
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge for the wording layer of the invitation
- Recollections black cardstock value pack from Michael's
- Georgia-Pacific white cardstock from Wal-Mart
- Close To My Heart "Wicked" Stamp set (August's Stamp of the Month - LOVE IT!!)
- Scrappy Moms' "A Haunting We Will Go" and "Bewitched" Stamp sets
- Stampin Up black ink pad
- Stampin Up purple marker (to color in
mythe witch's stockings)
- Purple gems from Archiver's (hard to see in my pics, but it's placed to look like a ring on the witch's finger where she's holding the raven)
- Foam dots for dimension
- Archiver's 5.5x 5.5" envelopes
- Twilight font
I'm entering my invitation into My Craft Spot's Color Challenge for this week - use black with orange, purple or green! Come join the fun over there, too!
Have a good remainder of the week!