When I saw the pumpkin challenge this past week at Fantabulous Cricut, I decided to update my scrapbook frame in my office with that old photo, but also add a current photo of my girls to display how they've grown. We did our traditional Fall photo shoot at our nearby forest preserve today in this GORGEOUS weather with beautiful color on the trees. So I had them pose similar to that old photo (of course they tried acting like 2 and 3 while doing so - LOL).
Here is my updated scrapbook frame:
I love this Scrappy Moms sentiment!
Such sweet lil' pumpkins holding lil' pumpkins!
Bigger, sweet-yet-sassy pumpkins holding really big pumpkins!
- Cricut Pumpkin Carvings cartridge
- Pumpkin patterned paper from DCWV Fall Stack purchased many years ago
- Cardstock scraps from Stash
- "Happy Fall Y'all" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' A Charmed Life stamp set
- Fall ribbon spool from target dollar section
- Yellow Stickles on pumpkins
- Tag hand cut
I am entering this in Fantabulous Cricut's Pumpkin challenge just under the wire. Thanks for the inspiration, FFCB!
I'll be back soon with my Halloween party invitation. Happy Columbus Day everyone!