You create a mummy treat of course!
Yep, I bet that's exactly what you were thinking- LOL!
And in my case, I combined these oddly paired items 8 times for 8 special nieces and nephews!
I looked high and low for some sort of "mummy wrap," and a co-worker of mine suggested cheesecloth. Luckily she mentioned it being used for covering turkeys because I was able to snag these turkey bags at my local dollar store - SCORE!! I just cut them apart (2 king sized bars per turkey bag) and wrapped them up. And I didn't use my Cricut - GASP!
This Scrappy Moms sentiment is what started the
whole idea for me. I was totally set on using it!
And here is the sentiment on the back of the tag- perfect!
- Stuffing Bags for turkey from my local dollar store
- Hershey King sized chocolate bars
- Wiggly Eyes
- Glue Dots for securing wrap to bar and wiggly eyes to wrap
- "Mind Your Mummy" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' "A Haunting We Will Go" stamp set
- "Hope Your Halloween is a real TREAT!" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' "A Haunting We Will Go" stamp set
- White Georgia-Pacific cardstock for tags
- Stampin Up Basic Black ink for stamping sentiments
- Stampin Up Creamy Caramel ink to sponge edges of tag
- Fiskars deckle edge scissors to hand cut tags (guess I could have stuck a Cricut cut in here, huh?)
- Orange and black baker's twine purchased on Etsy
I am entering this in Getting Cricky with K. Andrew's Simple Sunday Challenge - Halloween Treat Holders and My Pink Stamper's Make a goodie bag or 3D item challenge.
Welcome to the weekend all - YES! Enjoy!