Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blue's Clues Birthday Party - The Banners!


My twin cousins' big Blue's Clues Birthday bash was this past weekend, and of course I had to be a part of it in a crafty way! One, well actually two of the things I made were banners! Their mom hung last year's Dinosaur Train banners above the boys' beds after the party, so how could I not make make new ones for this year?!




The #3 is from the Cricut Birthday Bash
cartridge, and I found the Blue's Clues graphic
online, which I used throughout the party.

I kept flipping the colors to make the
banners look a little different for each boy.
 

There's a birthday boy
peeking out of his letter D!

There's another birthday boy
peeking out of his letter O!

 The Blue's Clues logo!



Each banner was also used as a prop
in my photo shoot of the birthday boys!

So cute, aren't they?!
 
More Blue's Clues posts to come. Thanks for visiting!

0 happy comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen