Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cards of Mother's Day Past

I can't believe I've only been stamping and into serious card-making since 2003! It feels like it's always been a part of my life. My Sister-in-law invited me to my first Stampin' Up gathering in the Fall of 2003 and I've been HOOKED ever since!!

As I was just adding photos of my 2011 card to my Mother's Day folder of crafting projects, I got all nostalgic and looked back on my past cards. So, I thought it would be fun to post my cards from past years!


2004 ~ Newbie Stamper

2005 ~ Could have used the Cricut a lot sooner, huh?
That hand-cutting gets old!!

2006 ~ Awe! My girls were so cute! Can you tell I loved
dressing them in Gymboree outfits???

2007 ~ Yep, more Gymboree outfits . . .

2008 ~ This was the year that all 3 of us had matching
Gymboree dresses! Yep, I 'm one of those!

2009 ~ The oldest outgrew Gymboree this year, so it was onto
Justice outfits. Not as nice to me, but these were ok.

2010 ~ Cricut enters my Mother's Day card-making scene!
(Forever Young cartridge)

3-Card gift set made for my sister/Godmom using
the Cricut Forever Young cartridge in 2010

As you can probably tell, I'm very big into photo cards. Every year I include a photo of my daughters, but some years the photo was not the main part of the design. The colors from their outfits, though, always dictate my color palette. And that goes for all of the other holidays I make cards for, too.

Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed the walk down my crafty Mother's Day Memory Lane. Now I have to get my 2011 card posted! BRB!!

2 happy comments:

Stephanie said...

These are all lovely cards! They look so professional! I bet it's fun looking back at the pictures and seeing how your girls have grown. :)

Tina said...

I absolutely love these colors! What a great project. Looks like this cart is one I will have to get! :)
Tina
http://myhoppyplace.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen