Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am so flippin' EXCITED!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I entered FCCB's Challenge Me Monday challenge # 59 and was awarded the Top 5 Award by the FCCB Design TEAM!! I know you can't hear me, but I'm screaming right now!!!!!


And thank you, Amber, at My 3 E Scrapbooking for letting me know by leaving a comment! That was a fun way to find out. If you could imagine my eyes popping out and me racing to get onto the FCC Blog, that pretty much describes the scene. Congrats to you, Amber, on earning the Top 5 award, too! If you haven't seen her adorable teacher project, then visit here.

This has definitely surged a desire to join more challenges for me! I am so glad I started a blog and have been able to join the wonderful family of crafty bloggers out there. Thank you all for your encouragement!!

Think I better get crafting, huh? :)

1 happy comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen