I must say I am a much happier camper on Thursday and Friday when the weekend is in sight - especially with how busy work has been. I did manage to create the cards I've had in my head and in my Gypsy last night, though, and I'm so excited that they turned out the way I imagined them:
- Two Forever Young hand mirrors welded together on my Gypsy and cut at 7 inches in height to form card base
- Pewter mirror cardstock from JoAnn's individual cardstock sheet racks
- Purple and bright pink cardstock from Butterfly Wings Recollections pack sold at Michael's
- White Georgia-Pacific cardstock from Walmart
- Darice sticky cross and round gems from JoAnn
- "You Shine" Sentiment from Scrappy Moms' Sweet Somethings Stamp Set (embossed with black Versamark ink and Ranger clear embossing powder)
- 2 Peas Champagne Font for "In God's eyes," and inside wording
- Scrappy Mom's Lilac and Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine
- Fiskars scalloped scissors for the tag
I linked this project up to You Had Me At Craft's Made It Myself Monday Linking Party:
Come link up, too, and join the fun!
Have a great weekend all! Hopefully I'll be crafting some more during it.