Thursday, May 19, 2011

In God's Eyes, You SHINE! Baptismal Bday Cards

Happy almost Friday, my fellow crafters!

I must say I am a much happier camper on Thursday and Friday when the weekend is in sight - especially with how busy work has been. I did manage to create the cards I've had in my head and in my Gypsy last night, though, and I'm so excited that they turned out the way I imagined them:





Supplies:
  • Two Forever Young hand mirrors welded together on my Gypsy and cut at 7 inches in height to form card base
  • Pewter mirror cardstock from JoAnn's individual cardstock sheet racks
  • Purple and bright pink cardstock from Butterfly Wings Recollections pack sold at Michael's
  • White Georgia-Pacific cardstock from Walmart
  • Darice sticky cross and round gems from JoAnn
  •  "You Shine" Sentiment from Scrappy Moms' Sweet Somethings Stamp Set (embossed with black Versamark ink and Ranger clear embossing powder)
  • 2 Peas Champagne Font for "In God's eyes," and inside wording
  • Scrappy Mom's Lilac and Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine 
  • Fiskars scalloped scissors for the tag
I'm pretty happy with how these turned out. My girls and even my husband commented on how great they looked - Wow! I'll be sending these off next week with ice cream gift cards for my Goddaughters' upcoming baptismal birthdays. Yes! Another  couple of cards off my list! :)

I linked this project up to You Had Me At Craft's Made It Myself Monday Linking Party:


Come link up, too, and join the fun!

Have a great weekend all! Hopefully I'll be crafting some more during it.

1 happy comments:

Tiffany said...

These are beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following me. I'm excited to return the favor and follow you too! Can't wait to see what you make next :)

Tiffany
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen