So when I saw Gigi's Mother's Day easel card, I knew how to proceed with my card. Thank you for your creative guidance, Gigi!!!
The funny thing is that I starting flipping through my DCWV paper stacks and found the green pattern paper that I ended up using in the All-Occasion Ultimate Stack. When I went back to my PC to look at Gigi's easel card, I noticed that the paper I picked and the pattern she used were EXACTLY the same!! I really didn't mean to do that! I didn't even know the brand of patterned paper she used. My oldest daughter and I looked at the sheet in my hand, then looked back at the photo on my PC monitor, and boy did our eyes pop out!! Pretty funny, huh?
Here are the cards I made:
- Doily card base from Cricut Wild Card cartridge cut from white cardstock
- DCWV green patterned paper from All-Occasion Ultimate Stack
- Flowers and emblem shapes cut from Cricut Forever Young cartridge from Stampin' Up Marina Mist and white cardstock
- Crystal Stickles for flowers (on all other cards except my Mom's)
- Dew Drops on flowers for my Mom's card
- White ribbon (Stampin' Up for my Mom's, Offray for other cards)
- "Wonderful Mother" sentiment from Well Scripted Stampin' Up stamp set (my Mom's card only) embossed with black Versa Ink
- 2 Peas Blessings Font by Jennifer McGuire (all other cards except my Mom's) and utilized the Center Point function on my Cricut Expression