After church and shopping with my girls (including a trip to Michael's to use a few of those great coupons going on right now - Woohoo!), I sat down this afternoon to make some general birthday cards to have on hand. The need seems to arise frequently!
I found the design on Splitcoast Stampers, which led me to Ilina Krouse's My Creations blog. She makes some wonderful creations with Stampin' Up products. Check her out!
Here are the cards I made in my own "stamp-a-stack":
- Blue and orange Recollections cardstock from Michael's and white Georgia Pacific cardstock
- Lasting Impressions red dotted and green checked patterned paper
- Stampin' Up Party Hearty Set for banner (handcut) and "...and many more!" sentiment
- Stampin' Up "Happy Birthday to you!" from Birthday Wish stamp set (did not color in "to you" part, though)
- Stampin' Up original Bold Brights markers to ink up all stamps used
- B Is For Boy Cricut cartridge to make "Happy Birthday" frame and "...and many more!" frame (very handy to use the Cricut Expression when you are making multiples - just set that quantity button, Baby!)
- Stampin' Up Dimensionals to pop up the banner and both frames
- FCCB # 60 - "Try This Angle" Make a card or project using a rectangle and a triangle on it.
- Card Creations & More by C's So Saturday Challenge # 10 - Create a project that pops, wobbles or shakes.
I hope you all have a fabulously crafty week! Can't wait to visit your blogs and see your creations!