Well, I was busy doing some copying of designs again. This time I copied myself - LOL! Bath & Body Works had their 4 oz candles on sale again, 2 for $10.00, so I purchased a few as teacher gifts. Then I packaged them up like I did for my friend's gift back in November (see post here):
This is what the candle looked like before I wrapped it . . .
Of course I had to bling up those cute cherries with Stickles!
Voila! A gift ready to give to a special teacher!
- Cupcake holder cut from Real Red Stampin' Up cardstock using Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge at 7 1/2 inches
- Cherry patterned paper from Stampin' Up Summer Picnic Designers Series paper
- Cherries cut from Cricut Country Life cartridge and blinged with Stickles
- Darice red gingham ribbon
- Scrappy Mom's new Honeydew Baker's Twine
- Tag printed from PC using Scrap Baby font and cut with Fiskars Scallop Paper Edgers
Also, I wanted to share what I received from my older daughter/crafting buddy for Mother's Day last weekend:
I got one of those yummy smelling Slatkin & Co. Summer Berries candles from Bath & Body Works (which she knew I liked) with a homemade tag, a hand-drawn horse in a frame, AND a homemade horse card using the Cricut and Gypsy!! She made it while I wasn't home, so I was so impressed that she made it and put all of my supplies neatly away without me even suspecting! Pretty awesome, huh?
My younger daughter gave me a sweet handmade card, some Bath & Body Works lip gloss and travel-sized shower gel that I wanted, and a very thoughtful handmade mini-poster of things about me from her perspective. I wanted to keep those equally special gifts a little more private, though. I sure was spoiled this Mother's Day, wasn't I?
I hope to keep my crafting momentum going and make some more things this week. Go, Jen, go!