For baptismal birthdays, I make a card for them and give an ice cream gift card inside of it. My Godson, Nicholas' special day is next week, so I made this card for him:
- Cricut Create A Critter cartridge for whale, starfish and shell
- Stampin' Up Marina Mist cardstock for card base, scraps for remaining pieces
- Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder for the "water"
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder for whale front
- "I Shore love you"" sentiment from Scrappy Moms' Sun Kissed stamp set
- Versa Ink black ink pad
- Ranger clear embossing powder and Marvy Uchida embossing gun
- Inspiration from Scrappy Mel's blog - Thank you, Mel!
- Ranger Liquid Pearl White Opal dimensional pearlescent paint for shell
- Waterfall Stickles for water out of spout
- Stampin' Up black marker for doodling on starfish
- Fiskars wavy scissors (for front and tag)
- Natural twine
- Foam adhesive dots for whale and starfish
- 2Peas Sitcom font for tag and inside wording
- Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Birthday Sundaes Challenge # 19 - Inspiration Photo (see it below -yum!)
- My Craft Spot Challenge # 18 - Emboss It!
One last tidbit: Birthday Sundaes challenge blog is having a blog hop on Sunday, July 31st! Hop on over and join the fun! I know I will be! I really enjoy their design team's work. :)
Well that's all for now. I still need to photograph and upload the cute projects my daughters made at their craft camp last week. Maybe I can get that in tomorrow. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by my happy place! :)