Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thanks for Owl You Do! Tag and Gift

My girls attended a fun craft camp at our new church this week! I will post all of the adorable projects they made next week, but this camp wouldn't have been possible for us if one of my friends didn't drive them to and from every day. She is the mom of one of my daughter's friends, so the 3 girls attended this craft camp together and even went to the local community pool in the 100 degree heat after camp yesterday! This working mom soooo appreciates this friend making the fun pool day and week-long camp possible for her girls!!!

In order to properly thank her, I picked up a Target gift card. And of course I have to visit the dollar section every time I'm there, so I also grabbed a little white bucket to put the gift card in. And if you saw my posts from last month, you will know I hit the bi-annual Bath & Body Works sale HARD and picked up lots of lotions and shower gels. The 4 oz Cherry Blossom lotion and shower gel seemed perfect for my little gift bucket! And lastly, my oldest daughter has enjoyed making flower pens as of late, so we placed one of her pink blossom creations in the bucket as well. Ta da! A fun little thank you gift for my friend!




Supplies:
  • Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge for owl and flower-shaped tag
  • Dark pink, light pink, brown and white cardstock from my scraps
  • "Thanks for Owl you do!" sentiment from Scrappy Mom's new Happy Camper stamp set
  • Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Uni-ball Signo white gel pen
  • Crystal and Cinnamon Stickles
  • Celebrate It Fit to Be Tied dark pink flower ribbon from Michael's

Can you believe it? Yet again I got my new Scrappy Mom stamps in the mail and made something with them the same day! So fun! :)

I have a busy weekend ahead so I will see all of you bloggy friends next week! Happy crafting all!

4 happy comments:

laurie said...

Your friend will love it!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, is this ever cute...I adore the adorable owl and the bucket...so sweet....hope your weekend is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Tiffany said...

Adorable gift! I bet she will love it :)

Jenscrapstoo said...

Hi Jen, This is such a beautiful gift, love the color combination, so sweet. Cheers Jennie

Post a Comment

Leaving comments for me makes me happy! Thanks for sharing some bloggy love! :) ~Jen