Also, I got an email saying that the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch was back in stock and on sale at Joann.com - Woohoo!! I hopped online and ordered that puppy ASAP! I've been wanting it for a while and it's been really hard to find. Looks like once I order my Scrappy Moms Halloween stamp stamp set, I'll be all set to make some spooky fun projects this Fall! I just love that time of year.
Anywho, I'm so happy that Scrappy Moms is being featured on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog this week! Considering that fact and my need for a 6-year old birthday card, I just had to jump into the current FCCB challenge # 69 - I Scream For Ice Cream!
Here's my card:
- Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge p35 card feature & layers, p31 for sprinkles layers & tag
- Stampin' Up Kraft cardstock, and pink, ivory & white cardstrock from scraps
- Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder for cone
- "Sending You Sprinkles of Fun!" and "Sweet Birthday Wishes" sentiments from Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up Pink Passion Ink
- Scrappy Moms Blossom baker's twine (used glue dot to hold twine & tag in place)
- Cinnamon, Diamond & Cotton Candy Stickles
I am also entering this card in the following challenges (in addition to FCCB):
- CAS-ual Fridays CFC11: Cakes, candy, ice cream, cookies and more! Create a Clean and Simple project using a sweet or a treat
- Birthday Sundaes Challenge # 18: Anything Goes!
- Die-Cuttin' Divas Challenge # 24: Shaped Die-Cut Cards. Any shape, color, or theme except for square/rectangle.